It is already Monday here in sunny smoggy Thailand. I woke up this morning at 5am with a dear friend on my heart. She delivered her baby this past Friday and her little girl went to be with Jesus two hours later. Heavy heart. I know that she is feeling the comfort of our Savior right now.
I thought it just might rain, it was so cool and humid this morning, but now the sun is out and we still can't see the mountains. That means the pollution levels are still really high.
Both kiddos are plowing through the school work right now. It has been a good morning so far. My sweetheart took the car so we are having a easy day at home. I pulled out a box to start putting things in. I am just not really ready to start that process yet. I still have 49 days to get everything all packed up!
We are hitching a ride to the school this afternoon. Sassy wants to join the swim team. Rocket wants to too, but he can't wear goggles because he can't see. I will see if they will let him join even if he has to wear his glasses. Poor thing. So many things he wants to do, yet he is so limited.
Big decisions to be made this week. Makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. I guess I should not be thinking about it and only praying about it. Just praying for a surrendered servant heart in whatever the Lord calls us to.
I have started studying Esther with this group of ladies over at Time Warped Wife. It has been really good so far. I mean isn't God's word amazing all the time?!
The kids and I completely rearranged the downstairs area today. I love that the kids are able to help me move furniture and they get just as excited as I do when we change everything up. Not sure what my honey thinks of it. :)
1 responses:
Hi Joyce! I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for writing. As I was reading about your son wanting to join the swim team and not being able to because of his glasses I remembered hearing about prescription swimming goggles. http://www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk/
I don't know much about them but thought it might help.
Hope you have had a great weekend.
Kristin
Post a Comment