Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1 of Living With a Thankful Heart


Living Life with a Thankful Heart



This month I am joining others over at My Three Boybarians for the month of October.  The object of 31 Days is to choose a topic and focus my blog writing on it for the entire month of October.  My topic for this month will be 31 Days to Living a Life with a Thankful Heart. 

Living overseas has it struggles and oh how the enemy loves to magnify those struggles.  I am determined to focus on my blessings by sending my thanks to the Father, even when thing seems hard.

This month may include posts about my family, which I am most thankful for, scripture the Lord brings to me, photos, quotes, maybe I can squeeze in a couple of crafts with the kids.  All of these will be to help me and hopefully you to focus one the blessings of our lives.

Looking forward to Living a Life with a Thankful Heart!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters