Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our Newest Journey

Hi!  I am back for now.  Wow, is all I can say.  It has been a crazy (in a good way) ride for the last month. I knew moving would be hard in so many different ways, but it is always hard when you are right in the middle of it.  I feel like I just go on auto-pilot at some point and it is the Grace of our Lord who carries me through.  We have been gone from India for a month and when I look at pictures or see scenes from India in a movie I get this big lump in my throat.  I.love.that.place.  If you have ever been or lived in India you understand.  It is not an easy place to love but when you pray for the people and give your family over to live there it grows on you and becomes apart of who you are.  I told Hubby last night that I want to move back there one day, maybe when the kids are grown.  The had no words. :) HA!  Speaking of Hubby.  He has started his position with IT.  He loves it.  He loves knowing what he is doing and feeling needed.  After all, our Lord gave him the gift of technology understanding and now he is using it for the kingdom.

The same love I have for the Indian people I am now praying for the Thai people.  I am praying for good deep relationships with the Thai people and I am praying for the Father to show me how to minister to the Thai people in His name.  First and most important before I can develop relationships is to learn to speak to them.  Most people only speak Thai here.  I was lucky as in that we learned a language in India but most days I did all my speaking in English.  Here, it isn't so!  :)  I have a wonderful Thai lady coming to my house three days a week to teach me.  So far it has been like music class. Thai has so many tones that I am not use to.  Next week I am hiring a Thai lady to come and help me with my housework two days a week.  She only speaks Thai.  This will be good for me and force me to learn! 

So many thoughts running through my head that I want to share, but for now this is a start.  I promise to post more of my thoughts and pictures soon!  I know the Grandmas are wanting more pictures.  :) 

1 responses:

God's Child said...

Great post!!! Yes pictures!!!!I enjoyed reading.love you

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters