
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
Outside my window...Clothes are drying on the rack, a little squirrel is squeaking really loud and the sun is shining. We haven't had much sunshine lately, so I am enjoying this! I am sure rain will come later though.
I am thinking...How I love that I get to teach my children. What a blessing!
I am thankful for...my life. Even though it is lonely and tiring and discouraging at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world!
From the learning rooms...full day of home school is what is scheduled today and the rest of this week.
From the kitchen...today there will be lots of cooking going on. We have some friends returning from the States so we are going to cook some cinnamon rolls, chicken spaghetti and chicken salad. This way they won't have to worry for a couple of days about cooking.
I am wearing...my ever so comfy salwar kaamez
I am creating...I am not creating much...too busy with school and housework.
I am going...to enjoy this day. Lots to do but I am determined to enjoy it and and be joyful throughout it. Help me Jesus!
I am reading...I am finishing 1 Kings and going to start Isaiah. 1 Kings has been amazing...I have learned so much through the lives of these Kings, the good and the bad.
I am hoping...for the future! Thank you Jesus for being in control of our future and loving us.
I am hearing...Hubby ask me hard theological questions that he wants me to answer..HA! Soon to be hearing my children reading God's Word as we start home school.
Around the house...messy but home!
One of my favorite things...vacation! Boy do I want one right now. :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Home School and a visit to the Science Museum with friends too. Hubby and I will squeeze in a date sometime this week...our anniversary is coming.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
1 responses:
That sounds like a fun afternoon!!! Pop says that he does not want me to just stand around and wait for him! He is to slow.ha
Post a Comment