As many of you know we are knee deep into messes all over our home. This is an intentional mess called shifting as they say here. We are shifting countries in just a couple of weeks. Needless to say, but I will say it anyways, I won't have much time for this blog. I am hoping to take a long break from blogging and Facebook. I need to focus my energy and time on my precious ones. Once we are on the other side of the ocean, I will dive knee deep into language AGAIN! Only this time I will HAVE to learn it as most of the people don't speak much English. Here I really only have to use English to survive doing the daily basic...not so in our new place. Plus it is an amazing thing to be able to speak the heart language of those around you. Walls and barriers fall down when they hear you attempting learn THEIR language. I will also continue to home school along with our language learning... and learn to cook, learn to shop and learn to keep a home in a new culture. Wheww, I am tired just typing that! Seems like there will be lots of learning. Not sure how I will do it physically, but it will get done! The Father has spoken some wonderful words to me through His Word over the past couple of weeks and He alone will help with all that I need to do. We appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement! I would love to hear from you through email anytime!
So...until my life is less busy...hogibartinni! (That is Kannada for I will go and come again. It is traditionally what you say when leaving someone.)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
1 responses:
Good luck in your new home. Totally understand focusing on family and life but will wait for you to come back to FB. It is so inspiring to see you living in a strange place working for god.
Deborah
Post a Comment