Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for.  This morning I want to focus on just those.
  • I home school.  I mean I get to hang out with my amazing kids all day.  As we consider sending them to school next year, I am a bit sad at the thought of not being there primary school teacher!  Our days are fun and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
  • My sweetheart is finished with his LONG conference.  For the last 6 days he has been working 12 hours days at a hotel getting computers up and working for those who work in hard to reach place.  He came home completely exhausted (and a little grumpy) last night.  Hopefully after a full nights sleep he will have a new outlook on his job and life.  Otherwise he is going to be taking a week off of work.  :)
  • The kids and I get to head up the mountain to a home school conference today.  They get to take the IOWA test and I get to hang out with other moms!  This extrovert is thrilled.
  • I love that I have the cutest, softest little fur ball as an alarm clock each morning.  Mittens wake me up usually no later than 6am each morning by putting her paw on my nose and purring really loud!  That means she is done sleeping and wants to go downstairs to eat and go outside.  She is funny like that!
  • I am thankful that hopefully today we may have our tickets to head home in May.  The flights are wait listed and we are trying to get our seats confirmed.  We are hoping to get a direct flight from here to Korea to DFW.   Otherwise it will take us a whole other day as we will have to fly to Bangkok and stay the night.  It is hard to believe that in just two months we will be going to America for our Stateside time.  I have mixed emotions.  I will be glad to see family and all but here is really our home.  The thought of being away from home for 6 months doesn't sound fun.  I know it will be a blessing and fun all at the same time though!  We really do need a break in our homeland!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters