Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Living with a Thankful Heart


It is hard to believe that October is over!  I love October.  I think it is one of my favorite months of the year.  I always feel homesick in October.  Something about missing cooler Autumn days, sweaters, hot chocolate, pumpkins, red, yellow, and brown leaves.  This month is over but November lies ahead.  I am thankful for the holiday season that lies ahead.  For friends on this side of the world who feel like family when our "real" family is so far away. For technology that helps us keep in touch and see our families on the other side of the world.

My month long series of Living with a Thankful Heart is over but the Lord continues to teach me to live out his word...

           do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.


Philippians 4:6

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters