I wrote a post on Friday and then the internet stopped working. The draft is on the other computer. :) I will post it later tonight. Yesterday I didn't want to get on the computer to blog...but I was thankful! Today I am thankful for a sweet couple we had house church with this morning. We studied the last half of Philippians 2. I love Philippians! I wanna be like Paul. Well, not his life, but his attitude! Tonight we are heading out with this same with couple, who happens to be from Texas too, to the Sunday Market here in our town. We are planning to pig out! I hear they have shawarmas and I love shawarmas. I am sure my thankfulness will have something to do with that tomorrow. :)
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

0 responses:
Post a Comment