Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4 of Living With a Thankful Heart


Today I am thankful for ...
Little rotten kitties who put up with a little rotten boy in the mornings.
For as long as I can remember I have been allergic to cats. 
I passed this trait down to my baby boy.
Of course, not by choice.
I never in a million years imagined we would have an inside cat.  I have never had an inside cat.  My hubby can't stand cats inside either.  I think he married me for my allergies!
Last year when we moved to Thailand we knew we had to get a pet.  We had a yard and every yard needs a pet.  I saw an ad for free kittens.
Let's just say we had a surprise for Hubby when he got home from work that day.  :)
My intentions were to keep the kitty protected inside long enough to grow up, get spayed, and learn to fight her own battles against the other neighborhood cats.  
It never happened...Rocket and I are not allergic to her.  It is completely a God thing!  She never has grown up...she was the runt and still is. 
And she is rotten!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters