Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18 of Living with a Thankful Heart

I am thankful today for modern technology that allows me to be in contact so easily with friends and family!  My sweetheart traveled to India this morning and thankfully I just received an email telling me he made it!  I don't know if this is normal or just a spiritual warfare thing, but every time he travels (especially to places that I know what the traffic is like) I play through my head "what ifs".  I feel almost as if I need a game plan in case something does happen.  Anyways, I can sleep peacefully knowing he is safe and sound.  At least I hope I sleep peacefully...there is something really BIG in our attic.  Hopefully IT will go to sleep and be peaceful too!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters