Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 12,13 and14 of Living With a Thankful Heart



I am so thankful that I am not beating myself up over missing a few days of not posting.  I knew being able to post every single day would be near impossible, because, well life does go on.  Even when I am in the midst of a blog carnival.  :)

Day 12:  I am thankful for a hubby who did the dishes while I was at language class!  What a treat to come home to.

Day 13:  I am thankful for my kids who are becoming so independent in their school work.  Rocket is really taking off and I am thankful I get to experience this part of their academic life!  Sassy is just the little scholar anyways!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters