Monday: Ooops, it is Tuesday already! We had leftover crock pot pork loin in burritos. We have our home school co-op on Mondays. There is a Thai lady there who sales homemade tortillas. She made dinner easy for me last night! Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs with french garlic bread and marinated cucumbers. I am going to try to make the meatballs with ground chicken instead of beef this time. We will see if we like it or not.
Wednesday: Chicken Badami Sorba, Dal lentils, and rice with fresh tomatoes. I have been craving Indian food AGAIN! I use to eat a dish that had an almond gravy on it. I love it! I found a recipe for it and it looks easy.
Thursday: CARS is finally hitting Thailand this day! We have been waiting for four months. I have no idea why it too so long to get here but I have an idea that it had something to do with the fact they sale illegal copies of everything here. :( We will be eating at the food court...Thai food and then seeing the movie.
Friday: I have my accountability dinner this evening at my favorite salad place here! The family will enjoy leftovers. :)
Saturday: Crock Pot Chicken and Noodle Soup
Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner
0 responses:
Post a Comment