Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home School...Bible Time

As I begin deciding my curriculum for this school year, I was tempted to order a Bible curriculum.  I really didn't see one that I absolutely loved, so I decided to pray about it and come up with something else.  There are thousands of home school websites of wonderful people who are so gracious to share their ideas.  For the last two weeks we have started school with prayer, a hymn, and reading through Psalms and discussing what we learned.  I eventually want to create a hymn book for the kids to use every morning, teaching them the oldies but goodies.  :)  I was using Stumble and researching home school websites when I ran across Kids of Integrity.  I love it. It is exactly what I have been looking for.  The best part is that all the lesson are completely laid out for you and it is completely FREE!  There are attitudes and behaviors of my children and of myself that I think Kids of Intergrity will be great at addressing and turning into Christ-like behaviors.  Again, our Father is faithful and has shown me what curriculum to use with my children for Bible.  I will give updates throughout the year as I use this to share how it works.

1 responses:

Kathy said...

I just found it today too. I received the link in a newsletter I receive. I can't wait for the kids and I to study deeper the different traits. They will enjoy knowing you are studying the same thing!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters