Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Self Government of the Tongue

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."     Epheshians 4:29


Ok, this really hit some tender nerves with me.  I try to do well with what I say to others outside our home.  You know I want to look and act like Christ wants me too.  I haven't really thought much about what I say inside my home.  I want my home to be a place that my husband and children are built up and not torn down.

Lord, Help me to always be away of how sharp and dangerous my tongue is.  Let it be life to all those around me, especially to those closest to me in my home.  Let me tongue build my husband up and give him confidence.  Let it be an encouragement to my children.  Let it be a spring of life! Amen.

Go over to A Wise Woman Builds Her Home and read about the Self Government of the Tongue.

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters