Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Exhausted Moms

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:29-31

This post has a lot of practical things for many moms who tend to overdo themselves.  I find that I am more of a procrastinator than an over doer.  :)  I usually find that a list helps me feel the need to get things done.  I am not one of those who keeps a list everyday or even every week but when I feel that I am getting behind or not get what I need done I will sit down and write a list.   This does give me a sense of accomplishment too. 


I do love the part of this post about how how the negative mind can cause you to be tired.   I have struggled with this over the past few months.  We are having to discern some ethical issues for our family and our company.  This has really put me into a "negative" mind set over some decisions being made.  I feel tired and burned out.  I can control how I choose to react to these decisions and this will effect how tired I become from these. 

EXERCISE!
This is really a good one for me.  I love the feeling I get after I have been exercising for a few weeks. At the end of a long walk or workout I get that burst of energy!  Not sure why I am not committed to working out more faithfully.  Maybe it is just getting to that "burst of energy point.

This weekend...think positive...dwell on scripture and begin exercising!

 You can go over to A Wise Women Builds Her Home to read for yourselves this great article.

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters