Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Monday Menu Plan

I am singing a song of joy...only four more days of school!  That means only three more lunches that I have to make this week!  YIPEE!  My mom always disliked making lunches for us and my dad...now I know why!!  We are going to start eating Indian food for lunch everyday and then we can have American for dinner.  I hope to put my lunch menu on here as well as our dinner menu.  This really helps me thing throught the week and helps with buying groceries too.  So, here it is...

Monday:  Chicken N Rice Soup with Sour Dough dinner rolls.  When I make chicken N Rice I usually just throw in a lot of different things.  Today's soup will have celery, chicken, rice, some sort of dal (lentil), carrots and lots of different spices.

Tuesday:  Hubby has asked for Bean burritos with Texas tortillas.

Wednesday:  Left overs

Thursday:  LAST DAY OF SCHOOL:  We may celebrate with homemade pizzas!

Friday:  Prayer Retreat with our team...I have have heard rumors of Hard Rock Cafe or maybe Chilis! 

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters