I wonder where the rule came in that women have to do all the cooking??? I mean really, is there a book that this is written in? I believe my husband read that book. :) No really, Hubby has really never had a desire to cook and most of the time I really don't mind cooking. Living in a country like ours requires a lot of prep work and planning to have meals on the table. My hubby is so sweet to always run down the street to the market or store to get that one thing I forgot! And that is a daily instance in our house! I am so greatful for his willingness to help in that area. This week I haven't felt very good and have been subbing in the kids school, so being in the kitchen wasn't on the top of my list this week. I had decided we would have homemade pizza tonight but just wasn't feeling all that well. The conversation went something like this...
Me: Honey, I want to teach you something.
Hubby: Oh no, I don't like the tone of that statement.
Me: If I died tomorrow, I want to know you will be able to feed the kids.
Hubby: We can live on Peanut butter and jelly and vitamins.
Me: I want to teach you how to make homemade pizzas.
Hubby: That doesn't sound fun.
Me: Ok, we will just order out then.
Hubby: Ok, I will learn. (Hubby doesn't like spending money)
(Little Man walks into the room at this time)
Hubby: Little Man, Mommy is going to teach you to make pizza.
Me: No, Honey you are going to learn.
Hubby: Well, if I have to learn so does Little Man.
He really is into this whole cooking thing!
On a more serious note...
Kneading the dough...notice that Hubby isn't in the picture at this point. :) He tried to sneak away.
The pizza is rising at this point....pictures of the finished product are to come.
Me: Honey, I want to teach you something.
Hubby: Oh no, I don't like the tone of that statement.
Me: If I died tomorrow, I want to know you will be able to feed the kids.
Hubby: We can live on Peanut butter and jelly and vitamins.
Me: I want to teach you how to make homemade pizzas.
Hubby: That doesn't sound fun.
Me: Ok, we will just order out then.
Hubby: Ok, I will learn. (Hubby doesn't like spending money)
(Little Man walks into the room at this time)
Hubby: Little Man, Mommy is going to teach you to make pizza.
Me: No, Honey you are going to learn.
Hubby: Well, if I have to learn so does Little Man.
He really is into this whole cooking thing!
1 responses:
Awesome ;) We had homemade pizza for dinner last night too! Yummy! Great pics :)
Post a Comment