I have been trying to keep myself a little more organized by planning a weekly menu. This helps me with grocery shopping and on those days when I am out all day I can come home and know exactly what I need to do. I have a sweet lady that comes to my house 5 days a week. She cleans and helps me with any cooking that I want her to. She loves to help in the kitchen! This really helps make it more bearable cooking EVERYTHING from scratch.
This weeks menu is....
Monday-Jumburritos : refried beans, Spanish rice, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and salsa-take all these and throw them into a home made tortilla!
Tuesday-Vegetable Soup and Double Quick Dinner Rolls
Wednesday- Indian food- Rice, Sambar, Chapatis(whole wheat tortilla) and curried vegetables with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
Thursday-Leftovers from the previous three days!
Friday-Breakfast for Dinner-my kids favourite!
Saturday-home-made pizza
Now to make my shopping list for the week!
This weeks menu is....
Monday-Jumburritos : refried beans, Spanish rice, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, and salsa-take all these and throw them into a home made tortilla!
Tuesday-Vegetable Soup and Double Quick Dinner Rolls
Wednesday- Indian food- Rice, Sambar, Chapatis(whole wheat tortilla) and curried vegetables with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
Thursday-Leftovers from the previous three days!
Friday-Breakfast for Dinner-my kids favourite!
Saturday-home-made pizza
Now to make my shopping list for the week!
0 responses:
Post a Comment