Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfulness

Yestersday I was thankful for my son, so of course I want to be thankful for my daughter! She is everthing and more I could have wanted in a daughter! Sweet, compassionate, tolerate and patient with her brother, and loving are just a few adjectives that describe her! She loves the Lord and does a wonderful job at hiding his word in her heart! She tends to be a little bit of an introvert, but when we are out with nationals she really gets out of her comfort zone and gets right in the middle of them. She does it because she loves our Lord!

1 responses:

Sparky said...

Your last visit here she was very open with her love for our Lord. I'm told the basically taught the class and did a great job. She made a big impression on the kids.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters