Today and everyday I am thankful for my precious son! I knew I always wanted a daughter, but had no idea how a son could steal my heart! From the moment he was born I have adored him. He reminds me so much of his father, earthly and Heavenly! I am thankful for the sweet and sensitive spirit he possesses. I am thankful that his sweet spirit has yielded to the lordship of our Christ. I love how he loves to build and create. Just this morning at 7am he was up and at it in his room creating a path for a marble to travel through. He worked for at least a couple a of hours on it and was so proud when we came and watched and it worked!
So that being said...I am thankful for my son!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
1 responses:
Joyce:
You have a great family! We love you all.
Post a Comment