Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Many Languages

Today I decided to visit the tailor/beautician down the street. She has a couple of my tops that she is stitching. They were not finished and she was not busy, so I asked her if I could get a pedicure. She said yes. During my pedicure I asked her to turn on some Kannada music. She did. She was speaking Tamil to her sister who also happen to be there. I was practicing some Kannada words with her. She was speaking some Hindi at one point and I had to clarify what language she was speaking. Yet we were all conversing mainly in English!! No wonder my poor brain is confused!

2 responses:

David Pope said...

Just as long as it doesn't explode. Mine did and it is really hard to get it back together again.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! oh man!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters