Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where's the chicken?!?

It is a funny thing, living in a new city, living in a new country. Last week I took an auto rickshaw all by myself and found the chicken store I like to use. Today, with the help of my sweet hubby, we drove up and down the SAME road twice and could not find the chicken place!! I am almost convinced they moved it on me. I came home with chicken, but not from the place I like! Next time!!!!

After all that driving around, I did discover something amazing.....we are soon to have a PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA! It looked as if they were putting the finishing touches on it! I haven't had access to Papa John's since I moved from Odessa! It is amazing that I come all the way to S. Asia and get the best pizza!

1 responses:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! That ROCKS!!!!
We have one in our city, but it takes over an hour to get to :( One day I really wanted some Papa Johns and we made the trek to get there and I asked for the garlic butter sauce and the man said: "I'm sorry ma'am, I can't give it to you.... quality problems" - haha! so sad :) Papa John's ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :)

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters