Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have you had your lunch?

There are many things here that confuse me! One of them I finally figured out yesterday. Everywhere I would go, people would ask me "Have you had your lunch?" It really does not matter what time of the day, they ask this question. I spoke with a friend who has lived here for several years, she said it is their way of asking "How are you?"

So... have you had your lunch?

1 responses:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's funny! I don't think they do that up north :) haha!! When I lived in Samoa, they LOVED food and everything had to do with food. You would ask them what they did that day and they would tell you about all their meals :) Your experience made me think of that :) haha!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters