It is a new day and I want to spend it resting in the Lord. We will attend a Kannada speaking church this morning. I want to get to the chicken place and take Savannah to the nearest toy store to buy anything she wants. It is her 8th birthday today. I am so thankful for the most beautiful girl that the Father blessed me with. My prayer for her is that she will grow up to be a godly, humble servant of the Father.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Goals for Today
It is a new day and I want to spend it resting in the Lord. We will attend a Kannada speaking church this morning. I want to get to the chicken place and take Savannah to the nearest toy store to buy anything she wants. It is her 8th birthday today. I am so thankful for the most beautiful girl that the Father blessed me with. My prayer for her is that she will grow up to be a godly, humble servant of the Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
1 responses:
Joyeux Anniversaire, Mademoiselle Savannah! From Uncle David and Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment