Sunday, November 2, 2008
So much to talk about...
Two down and six to go. That's weeks of orientation left. I haven't even sit down once to share. I am so sorry! They keep us so busy, morning to night. Plus we don't have internet in our house. :( It actually has helped me get my reading assignments done. I feel like I am back in college with assignments and papers to write. :) I have loved being here. Our first week we came and just became acquainted with the campus and all the resources and assignments we have. Last Friday, they gave us a spiritual retreat....just me and the Father together. How sweet that time was and how needed it was. This week was spent with our president learning about spiritual warfare. We are headed into Satan's territory and he doesn't want us there and he will do what he can to make us feel defeated. BUT, we have the tools for VICTORY! We had a language learning workshop yesterday and today I took an ESL/EFL certification class. Tomorrow will be house church and cultural worship(in another language). Tomorrow I am so excited that I will get a NAP!! As you can see I am busy, and the Father is teaching me so much that I want to share. Soon I will share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
0 responses:
Post a Comment