Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 1Co 6:19
Do I look at my body as being the home of the Holy Spirit? If I really grasp this truth, why does my every move not reflect this truth. The one and only living God resides right inside of me! I had a conversation the other day with a sweet friend and she said that she doesn't feel the presence of God at church. I have prayed about and pondered over those words. I have realized that the presence of God doesn't dwell in a church building. Just as this verse tells us, HE resides in us! The God of the Universe, the Creator of the World, the Creator of everything lives right inside of me! When I allow the presence of God to fill me, I have His presence with me whether I am at church or at the grocery store. The presence of God in my life will never depend on the building or the people around me, it ALL depends on me.
Father,
Help me to empty myself of this world and it's desires so that I may fill myself with you and your desires. May I always be aware of your presence inside of me. Help me to constantly be aware of things that take up room pushing You to the side. Your Word says that I am not my own. I want to live a life reflective of this. Amen
Father,
Help me to empty myself of this world and it's desires so that I may fill myself with you and your desires. May I always be aware of your presence inside of me. Help me to constantly be aware of things that take up room pushing You to the side. Your Word says that I am not my own. I want to live a life reflective of this. Amen
0 responses:
Post a Comment