It is hot here! I mean hot!! We sold two of our air conditioners a couple of weeks ago and now we retreat to our room to cool off. We are thankful for those air conditioners. One of the great things is the beauty that comes from the heat. The trees are in full bloom and most of the fruit trees are loaded down. Last night we took an evening walk to get out of our oven of a house. I tried to capture some of the beauty...
I love these trees and the white flowers on them. Beauty!
A mango tree! YUM!
A beautiful purple flowering tree.
This fruit is called a rose apple. They sell them at the market.
These yellow flowering trees are in full bloom and absolutely amazing!
One lady in our neighborhood has a lot of beautiful orchids.
Pomegranate Trees!
0 responses:
Post a Comment