Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cauliflower & Cheese Soup

This recipe came from my friend Autumn.  In India there is a lot of cauliflower year round.  She came up with this recipe and our family loves it.  I haven't made it here since we can't get processed cheese.  Once we are in the States I plan to make it with Velveeta!  Oh, glorious Velveeta!

Cauliflower and Cheese Soup
Boil for 20 minutes:
4 cups water
2 bullion cubes
1 head of cauliflower cut up

Saute 1 onion and 6 tbsp butter.  Add 1/2 cup of flour and 2 cups of milk to make a cream base.

Add this to the soup and then add 400 grams of cheese.  (I used the Britannica brand in India)
Cook until cheese is all melted and serve!

1 responses:

Autumn said...

We still LOVE this soup!! When we made it in the states with Velveeta it was YUMMY!!
Note: I add 4 bullion cubes - one for each sup of water :)

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters