Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fear and Changes

I usually love change.  Really I do!  I mean in the last 15 years we have lived in 12 different houses and in four different countries!  There is an excitement that comes with following the Lord to new places! 

Lately I have really been fighting fear that can come along side of change.  Searching my heart I have found I love my routine I have in place.

With routine comes security, a feeling of safety, predictability, and comfort.

I must be careful because...
          With routine comes a dependance on my security.      
          With routine comes a dependance on my feeling of safety.
          With routine comes a dependance on predictability.
          With routine comes a dependance on my comfort.

And quite honestly...My dependance should only be in my Heavenly Father above.  For each and every day.  One day at a time.


Oh how the Lord encouraged me this morning!

"Your relationship with Me is meant to be vibrant and challenging, as I invade more and more areas of your life.  Do not fear change, for I am making you a new creation, with old things passing away and new things continually on the horizon.  When you cling to old ways and sameness, you resist My work within you.  I want you to embrace all that I am doing in your life, finding your security in Me alone. It is easy to make an idol of routine, finding security within the boundaries you build around your life..."  Sarah Young 40 Days with Jesus Celebrating His Presence.


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone and the new has come!  2 Corinthians 5:17

2 responses:

God's Child said...

Beautifully written!!!!! I am so proud of the Godly woman you are!!!!! I read your post to Pop and and he said "she is a good writer!"

Anonymous said...

Love your comments. They are so inspiring and perfectly written. You do need to keep writing.

I pray everyday for God's will and to just take one day at a time, knowing that I am not in charge of my life. He is!

I have already bought lots of boxes of brownies for you. lol They are waiting here for you. Anything else you want, let us know!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters