Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Indonesian Chicken Satay

Happy Tuesday! 

Just wanted to share an amazing recipe I found online over at Grace Full Mama.  I love chicken satay with a really good peanut sauce.  I have tried a couple of different places here and just haven't found what I really like.  When I saw Joy post her favorite Indonesian chicken satay recipe, I couldn't wait to try it! I made it tonight and it was so good!  My hubby is spending a late night out at work and my two kiddos are sick.  So I am going totally on my own opinion!  They are delicious.  :)  I made enough that hopefully tomorrow my kiddos will have an appetite and then we can all enjoy them together.  



I will definitely be making these again!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters