Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms. Sassy!

This week we celebrated my little girl turning not so little.  I am so blessed and love that the Father gave me a daughter!  She turned 11 and we have had a blessed time celebrating her life!  She woke up the morning of her birthday to a special breakfast.  Even daddy made it to the table to eat with us! (he isn't much of a morning person) We spend some time after breakfast praying for our sweet girl!  For lunch we had Burger King(her choice) and took it over to daddy's office for lunch.  Then for a special dinner daddy took his little world traveling girl out for sushi at a Japanese restaurant.  She loved it!  Today we are eating strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate covered strawberries with some friends to finish off the celebration!

Her Birthday Breakfast! I read on another blog this past year about making breakfast special with the good dishes and all!  She loved it.  Another thing they do is pray over that child. I loved this idea and want it to be a tradition for our family!

 At her request...pancakes...everything comes from scratch including the maple syrup.

This year she opted for the money instead of the party!  I learned that trick from another friend!  Offer a party or the money.  I know I just may be party free until they get married this way!  HA!
(never mind the edge of the table cloth.  I found this cloth at a local market and 6 months later have not gotten it hemmed yet!)

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters