In honor of 14 years with the most amazing husband in the world...
Top 14 things of love about him...
14. He still makes my heart throb.
13. He is a fun father. There are always squeals of joy around this place.
12. He desires for his children to know and love the Lord...he spends time every single night reading God's word to them.
11. He loves helping others.
10. He loves to save money for a rainy day.
9. He eats and enjoys anything I cook...as long as it doesn't have onions.
8. He always keeps gas in the car for me.
7. He exercises with me...as long as it isn't 5am.
6. He is a huge help when it comes to home school. He is always willing to help where ever he can.
5. He is my own personal IT guy!
4. He keeps me up to date with current events...I don't have to watch the news that way.
3. He is my very own personal chiropractor...that is pretty important since we live where there are none.
2. He encourages me to pursue things that I love.
1. He is faithful to me and loves me as Christ loves the church.
I am so thankful for my sweetheart.
Marriage overseas isn't easy and everyone is always watching you. May our lives and love for one another always be a testimony to God's great love in our lives.
0 responses:
Post a Comment