Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happenings

Last week I decided to see how much more I could do if I did not get onto Facebook one time throughout the week.  I read two books and half of another, went to a lady's retreat, had team retreat, had a guest over for dinner, went to lunch with my hubby one day, and spent a day at the waterfalls, had a BBQ at a friends house and finished the week long fast with Little Man having two friends over for a sleepover. No wonder I took a two hour nap yesterday!  I did have to get on Facebook book once to email a friend.  I didn't have her email and only knew how to get in touch with her through Facebook.  You know I really didn't miss a whole lot either!  Life seemed more rich!  I am not giving up Facebook but want to really limit my time on it to once or twice a week.

Tonight I start teaching a group of ladies English.  I am really looking forward to meeting and hopefully building some friendships among the nationals.  I am suppose to be teaching them English but hope to be able to practice my Thai too.

Only three more weeks until school starts for us!  We are so enjoying our time off though!

I have started walking with a new friend who moved into our neighborhood a month or so ago.  I am a social exerciser.  If I have someone to chat with then I don't realize I am exercising.  It has been great.  We have been walking for almost an hour each morning.  We go at 5am and that really gets my day started. (except when the guards have a live python that is about 15 feet long and they are trying to sell it to you. They found it in our neighborhood in someone's home. They even told me it was delicious!)  I have plenty of time with the Father and can even have breakfast made for the kids when they wake up.  I hope to use some of this time for blogging too. 

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters