Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window...
it is raining, cloudy and overcast.


I am thinking...I love the weekends!  Wish they lasted longer.

I am thankful for...
I am thankful for friends for my kids.  Little Lady is off at a sleepover and Little Man has a friend staying over.



From the learning rooms...we are nearing the end of school.  The kids have doubled up on some of the lessons to get done!  This has been a year of transition and interruptions (good ones) so finishing this school year will be a huge accomplishment!


From the kitchen...
cinnamon rolls, pumpkin bread

I am wearing...
brown capri shorts, lime green shirt, barefoot


I am creating...
I cut out a few squares for quilts the kids want to make.  We have had the material since Feb!  I am just know cutting the squares! Maybe they will be done with their quilts when they graduate school.


I am going...
miss my husband this week as he travels around Asia!

I am reading...Hebrews

On my mind...
getting ready for house church this morning. 


Around the house...
fans blowing, two boys playing play station, lazy cat asleep upside down in a chair


One of my favorite things...
friends!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
home school, allergy shots, dinner with friends, seeing my hubby off to his travels, time by the pool while it isn't raining!

0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters