Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Elephanting Around

We took some time this week to be tourists.  It was fun.  There are so many wonderful touristy things to do here.  We just never take the time to enjoy them.  Mainly because we are busy with just living and they cost "touristy" prices.  Everyone in the family have ridden elephants before.  That is...except me!  I wanted to make sure that I didn't get left out on that one.  So now I can say that I have ridden one.  It was quite the bumpy ride and at one point I got just a little bit scared because our elephant got mad because he wanted some of the bananas they were trying to sell us and we wouldn't buy.  :)  I just kept telling Little Lady to hang on tight. 



















0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters