Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Monday Menu Plan


It's Monday again and it has been a long time since I posted a menu.  In all honesty...I am just tired and don't want to cook.  The only problem is...my family still wants and needs to eat.  I am posting a menu in hopes this will make it a little bit easier for me to plan ahead.  We have a three day holiday this week and pretty much everything will be closed Wed, Thurs and Friday.  I am planning to hit the stores today to get all that I need to last me through next Monday.

Monday:  Mini Meat loafs (the kids got new cookbook while we were in the States) Little Man will make these while Little Lady makes the Mac and Cheese.

Tuesday:  Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday:  Bean burritos with all the fixins (beans cooked in the crock pot)

Thursday:  Something simple like Ham Sandwiches

Friday:  Breakfast for dinner (the kid's favorite)

Saturday:  Maybe we can order pizza and not cook!

1 responses:

God'schild said...

I love how you think ahead with a weekly menu.I am with the kids about the breakfast for dinner..My favorite also.I have not thought about making little meat loaves but that would be a good way to cook them quicker. Not ever sure when a big one is done.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters