I don't know where the time goes, but it is already time to start a new week. The last week was busy for hubby. We had teams from all over this part of the world and they had lots of computer issues that had to be dealt with . Don't think he got home before 7pm one day this week. He would come home and couldn't stop thinking about the problems at work and trying to fix them in his head so that he could fix them the next day. He really does love what he does. He has another team coming this week.
The kids and I have been busy with school and language. I am just about finish a language book I have been working on the last three months. That actually translates that I am suppose to go out into the public and record myself taking with the nationals. HA! I went to the market to order pork on a stick the other day and end up having another Thai translate for me! Seriously! I have been in language for 3 months and couldn't order pork on a stick. I really need to spend more time up there practicing. I hope to get this recording done before we head to the States at the end of the month.
Speaking of States, we are really excited to be going. I do have mixed emotions about going without hubby. We have never been apart that long! You know what they say...Distances makes the heart grow fonder...just don't know if that is possible for me. I am pretty fond of him as it is.
It's time to head out the door. I have been reading Mark and it has really made me think. Hope to find time to blog about it.
Until later...
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
2 responses:
I am so glad that Shannon is back doing what he loves (even though he would be good at anything he attempted). His current job is so vital to the work ... and his attitude of providing support is SO needed. Tell him I said THANKS!
In this company Shannon is so valuable!!!
Post a Comment