We have been using a couple of websites this year and we are loving them.
We were so blessed to be able to buy a subscription to Raz-Kids through the International school here. It was super cheap. Otherwise I don't think I would have spent the money to get my own subscription. The kids listen to the books and then take a quiz on the book. We are learning so many new things through these books!
Last year when Little Lady was in 3rd grade and learning her multiplication tables we started using Math Trainer. I love that it times them and when they miss a problem it gives them the answer. Then it keeps asking them the ones they miss until they get it. At the end I can look at the grid and see exactly which problems they are having trouble with. Little Man has started memorizing his multiplication fact. He is only in 2nd grade but the program he is in has him learning them and although I was skeptical...he is doing it!
The Lord has been showing me show much about myself and sin in my heart when it come to home school. I hope to soon share what he is showing me! I love that about our Father, he never leaves us to simmer in our sin but through prayer and his Word brings it to light!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.


0 responses:
Post a Comment