Hubby had a work trip where he went to meet some people who serve in really hard places and help them with their computer problems. It worked out where the kids and I joined him for the week. We were able to see some friends whom we haven't seen since our training in Oct 2008. That was fun! Bug and Rocket were able to attend VBS that a team from none other than the amazing state of Texas put on! A team of 5 came and loved on all the kids there. They worked so hard. I volunteered to help with the 0-2 year old room. There was a lady from Texas and myself and boy it was crazy! We had 12 babies most of the time. We did have a few ladies drop in here and there to help us hold, rocket, feed, and play with the babies. My back hasn't been the same since. HA! I actually did get a little teary eyed when it was time to say goodbye. Especially knowing where these families live and serve. It was a busy and tiring week, but with eternal rewards. We were so busy with serving at this meeting we hardly took any pictures. I have a few from the first day and one from the last day! :)
I took a picture next to this sign because my last beach experience wasn't so pleasant. I had an encounter with a jellyfish or a man of war. Not sure which one, but I have scars to remember it by. I don't think I will be getting in the ocean again after that!
One evening we went up to the local night market and they had these bunnies dressed up and for sale! Funny!
This was our last day and we were waiting on the shuttle to pick us up. I grabbed the camera and got one last picture.

0 responses:
Post a Comment