Does this cat look traumatized? Well, she should. Today one week ago we were leaving to go to a Christmas party and she ran under the car. She had gotten into a habit of doing that. We thought she had run out and when we pulled away we felt a bump in the road. Immediately my hubby and I knew what had just happened. We told the kids to stay in the car and not to look. What does little man do...he starts looking! Little lady sat back and did exactly as told. They are so different. :) Anyways, when we got out to see how bad she was, there was no blood! She looked normal except I could tell her tail end had been hurt badly. In my mind I thought she has to die. I mean she is so little and this huge car just went over her. We immediately took her to the vet. It was Sunday night at 5pm and they were open! Then we had to take her to another place to get an x-ray. She didn't have any broken bones!! I couldn't believe it. The vet told us all we could do was watch and see if she could go to the bathroom. And yes she did that the next day and the next and has been going all week. He was kind enough to give her some heavy duty pain injections and some pills to take home.
Poor little thing was just recovering from being "fixed" and then a car runs over her. She is still her sweet loving little self. She is our little miracle kitty and are so thankful she is still here with us.


0 responses:
Post a Comment