Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook 7/18






Outside my window...It is beautiful and quiet. I love Sunday afternoons.

I am thinking...That I really need to plan our homeschool week out. It really helps the kids stay focused and on task when they have schedules to follow.

I am thankful for...the worship time we had this morning. We went to and international church and boy was it international. There must have been more than 10 different nationalities there. One man asked prayer for Uganda. How many times I have I read about the sadness and war torn state of that country but to hear a plea for prayer from someone who is from there...It is personal now.

From the learning rooms...this week we are going to introduce spelling and science into our schedule. We have been only focusing on Reading, English and Math.

From the kitchen...Little Man and Hubby are whipping up some yummy chocolate syrup from scratch for our ice cream.

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt.

I am creating...Well, I am not really creating much right now. I am thinking how I want to create a love package for my mom and dad.

I am going...to have dinner at some friend's house tonight. She is making tacos and boy am I excited about that!

I am reading...through Psalms and making a list of attributes of God. This is just my first day so we will see if I make it all the way through.

I am hoping...to get some directions and answers this week about our future. No matter the answers, I know who holds the future and am so blessed to serve a Savior who loves me.

I am hearing...the sound of Hubby and the children washing the dishes in the kitchen! The sound of music to my ears!

Around the house...it is a mess! Our sweet helper went on a prayer retreat for a week and we are missing her! I am spoiled.

One of my favorite things...pedicures!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have no idea what this week holds. Hubby will be traveling and the kids and I will home school too. We may try to fit a morning of bowling in too.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I love this picture of my girl. This was taken at a flower garden outside the city.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


0 responses:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters