But now I am going to be a hypocrit...I am going to brag!
Today I woke up and had the most horrible miagraine. I took some medicine and by 9am I was back in bed asleep. Hubby had to go to a meeting this morning, so a couple hours later when I woke up Little Lady and Little Man were both working independently on their school work. No one was there telling them they had to do it, they just took the initiative to do it on their own. Little man had prepared me a large glass of cold water and drawn me a sweet picture and placed both next to my bed.
I was so touched at how sweet they were. Little Man came to me several times today and hugged and kissed me! How I so want this stage to last! So there, I am bragging to the world wide web, I think my kids are awesome and am so thankful for them!
1 responses:
We now have a 30-year-old and a 28-year-old ... along with a 9-year-old grandson and 2.5-year-old granddaughter. BRAG when you can, but also be honest about their weaknesses. They will become more obvious with age ... just like our own, but by God's grace they will continue to honor HIM.
They are good kids ... with good -rents!
Post a Comment