Soon after we arrived in Darjeeling the hotel we were staying in served us tea! There are 84 tea gardens in Darjeeling alone! I will do a seperate post on tea alone later. :)
Here is Little Man and Little Lady enjoying their tea!


The next two pictures are from our hotel room. We had a great view of the city! It was a bit noisy though since we were right on the street. The sun comes up at 4am here and the jeeps start running a soon after that. Along with the jeeps came the loud beeping of the horns!


We had a market right near our hotel and that was tons of fun!
Here we are looking at a fan. I sure wanted one but have no more room on my walls!

There were these ladies all over the place. Once we talked Little Lady into trying the corn she loved it. Little Man didn't care too much for it though!

They had tons of pigeons! They feed them in this wide open area where they kept all the horses for the kids to ride.

The is the biggest bird house I have ever seen!

Gotta love the signs! I guess many people didn't read this one because there was spit EVERYWHERE!

We took a nature walk the first afternoon we were there! I am so glad we did because it was the only day we could see the mountains. The rest of the time it was too foggy.

The kids rode the horse too that afternoon! They really enjoyed that. Little Man's horse was named Rocky and they said it kept stopping to poop! :) Little Ladies horse's name was Pinkie.


Here is Little Man and Little Lady enjoying their tea!
The next two pictures are from our hotel room. We had a great view of the city! It was a bit noisy though since we were right on the street. The sun comes up at 4am here and the jeeps start running a soon after that. Along with the jeeps came the loud beeping of the horns!
We had a market right near our hotel and that was tons of fun!
Here we are looking at a fan. I sure wanted one but have no more room on my walls!
There were these ladies all over the place. Once we talked Little Lady into trying the corn she loved it. Little Man didn't care too much for it though!
They had tons of pigeons! They feed them in this wide open area where they kept all the horses for the kids to ride.
The is the biggest bird house I have ever seen!
Gotta love the signs! I guess many people didn't read this one because there was spit EVERYWHERE!
We took a nature walk the first afternoon we were there! I am so glad we did because it was the only day we could see the mountains. The rest of the time it was too foggy.
The kids rode the horse too that afternoon! They really enjoyed that. Little Man's horse was named Rocky and they said it kept stopping to poop! :) Little Ladies horse's name was Pinkie.
0 responses:
Post a Comment