I spent the day with two of my dearest friends. We spent the morning shopping in our local market. We found this really amazing store with all kinds of ribbons, beads, buttons, and all sorts of other bling blings! It was a blast. Next week I am going to be doing some crafts with girls from villages. I stocked up on all kinds of fun stuff at this store. After shopping we went to our Musl. restraunt that has the most wonderful hamburgers. My sweet friend S (in the picture with me) had never eatin a burger. She was such a trooper! Then we treated her to a hot fudge sundae from Mickey D's! It has been awhile since I went out shopping as it has been too hot. Today's temps were in the low 80s! The perfect day for shopping.

1 responses:
Sounds like a perfect day. You look so good.
Post a Comment