http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Outside my window... it is sunny and bright! (and hot)
I am thinking... about how easy it is in the mornings now that my children are older. Those early years were hard!
I am thankful for... my wonderful husband who helps me so much with the children. There isn't one night he doesn't tuck and pray with the kids at night. It is a special time for both of them!
From the kitchen... easter shaped sugar cookies. Is it bad that I am thinking I want one for breakfast??
I am wearing... My lovely shalwar kameez. I am dreaming of wearing shorts or capris and pretending nobody would care what I was wearing.
I am creating... a costume for Thing One and Thing Two. My friend and I are going to a home school conference next week and one night we are having a book character dinner. We have decided to be Thing One and Thing Two. Today we are getting the material and tomorrow I will take it to the tailor.
I am going... to the market to buy material this morning.
I am reading... I am reading or at least starting Cries of the Heart. I am also reading through Psalms and Kings.
I am hoping... for rain! Oh how it is soooo hot! I can hardly function right now because of the heat. After cooking dinner last night I was soaking wet from prespiration! Not fun! I sat with a frozen block of ice in my lap after dinner to cool off. :)
I am hearing... the sound of birds, little chipmunks that make a really high pitched squeaking noise, auto rickshaws, pressure cooker whistles, a baby crying, hammering at a near by building site.
Around the house...We have some sweet friends who gave us a bookshelf and I have been going through and organizing our books. I hope to make some descisions next week about curriculm and will begin organizing my home to become a school. :)
One of my favorite things...is sitting under an air conditioner! For now, I just love riding in the car because it has air conditioning!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Language lesson tomorrow, meet with my mentoree, having a new couple to our building over for dinner. (americans) and going to the kid's school on Friday for Little Man's chapel service.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.


0 responses:
Post a Comment