Monday, April 19, 2010
Simple Women's Daybook 4/19
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Outside my window... it is so peaceful and quiet. It is 6:00 am in the morning and it is my favorite time becaue the sun isn't in full force yet. It is still a bit cool and the bird are chirping outside.
I am thinking...that I need to hop in the shower before I wake the kids up this morning.
I am thankful for...my wonderful house helper. She took such great care of my family while I was gone last week. She cooked meals for them, took care of their laundry and keep the house in order. I love her!!!
From the kitchen...we just cleaned out the frig yesterday. Today I think we will have some salmon and rice and broccoli. I just have to get my Hubby to clean the salmon. That part grosses me out. :)
I am going... to the grocery store this morning.
I am hoping...to have enough food in the kitchen to make a couple of lunches for the kids today.
I am hearing...nothing but the sound of the birds outside and the fan above me. Peaceful!
Around the house...I will go through the kids clothes and take some to the slums behind us. I am also working on getting organized for home school.
One of my favorite things...is the sound of a baby laughing. We had dinner with some new national friends on Saturday night and they have an 8 month old. We had him laughing and it was music to my ears!
A few plans for the rest of the week: I absolutely have to order all my home school curriculum! I need to get a cluster pray update out. I need to schedule some language learning in. I have a meeting on Wednesday. Then we are having a new couple over for dinner on Wednesday night. Sometime this week or weekend we have to squeeze in a movie for the kids before Hubby leaves on Sunday for two weeks! Oh, and I am teaching a study on Thursday about Jahospahat's wife. Does any one know any thing about this women??? I have some studying to do before then! I know I will learn a lot from this though. :)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Labels:
The Simple Women's Daybook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.

2 responses:
love the picture!!! is that flowers all around?
What a great picture. Love the blossoms and the beautiful little lady. I can hardly believe she has grown so much in 5 months.
Post a Comment