Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OwKjflHJ
Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not Me Monday


I love reading the "not me" Monday posts over at MckMama's blog.

It's Tuesday morning and Hubby has been gone a couple of days and I would never sneak off to our super store that we have banned ourselves from because we  I always spend too much. I would never be depressed his first day gone and find help in retail therapy!  No, not me!  I also would not splurge and buy a Dr. Pepper in a weak moment.  I would never wake up and drink this oh so wonderful Dr. Pepper at 6:30am before the kids get up.  That would just be unhealthy and sneaky.

I also would never be watching a movie with Hubby and take the remote with me to the bathroom during one of the commercial breaks because he might change the channel on me.  I never would do that!  I mean I am an adult, right?

Since I am talking about all the things I would never do...  I would never grab the bag of super duper hot green chilis that my sweet house helper loves to cook with and take them to lanugage class with me, just so that she would not cook with them that day.  I would never do that!

1 responses:

Joy said...

Joyce,
I know you would never do those things, but its not as much fun unless I am there and see you not doing those things. I love you! -Shannon

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Counters