Sunday, March 21, 2010
That my Children will say...
We attended a new church this morning and it was wonderful. Hubby and I think we have found where the Father wants us to worship with others. There was baby dedication and the pastor gave some really great scriptures to pray over our children. The first one I had already marked in my Bible and put Little Man and Little Lady's name beside.
All you children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children. In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Isaiah 54:13 & 14
This next one I love and is now marked in my Bible. Oh, that my children will say that "I am the Lord's" and that they will write on their hands, "The Lord's."
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They shall spring up among the grass like willows by flowing streams. This one will say, "I am the Lord's another will call on the name of Jacob and another will write on his hand, "The Lord's," and name himself by the name of Israel. Isaiah 44: 3-5
The sermon left me thinking and examining my heart! More to come on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
0 responses:
Post a Comment