I saw this idea on Beth Moore's blog about posting 10 things you might not know about me. I asked my hubby to help me come up with some....
- I am terrified of snakes!
- I hate trying new foods! I do it only to keep from offending someone but I really hate it. Living in foreign lands causes me to do this A LOT but the grace of our Father helps me every time!
- I hate going to bed by myself. My hubby is a night owl and comes alive at night, so sometimes he comes and reads next to me until I am asleep and then he sneaks away!
- I love living in third world countries!
- I say piink-nik instead of picnic! Hubby has always laughed at me for this.
- I love the beach and dream of one day living near a beach.
- I do not like learning a new language. I love speaking other languages but I hate the brain power it takes to learn them.
- I love getting my legs waxed. I hate shaving every other day!
- I do not like studying the Bible with my hubby! I know this is awful, but debating is something he loves to do and something I hate when it comes to the Word. So we study alone and then discuss what we learn. I know this is an area I really need to work on.
- Over the years I have been so blessed with so many wonderful friends and many of them have been close friends, like sisters. But my best friend in the whole world is my MOM!
0 responses:
Post a Comment