Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Simple Women's Daybook 3/23
Outside my window...it is peacefully quiet right now. I hear just couple of dogs barking right now.
I am thinking...I need to get a prayer update sent out tonight!
I am thankful for...the eye hospital we found today! We have found some knowledgeable doctors that can examine Little Man and they know what they are doing!!! This is a praise!
From the kitchen...I am roasting eggplant to add to my hummus right now. I will be making chicken/broccoli divine in a bit for dinner. (this is a last minute change from the fried chicken I posted on my menu)
I am wearing...my same ol' South Asian uniform...the salwar kameeze.
I am creating...a schedule of activities to do with the kids the week of Easter.
I am going...to enjoy my kids being home this week!
I am reading...Almost finished with Ravi Z. book and hope to begin another one of his books this week.
I am hoping...to motivate to study some of my language this week!
I am hearing...my children playing with their friends. Good Times!
Around the house...it is full of kids, five of them. And boy are they having fun!
One of my favorite things...eating apple pie!
A few plans for the rest of the week: playing with the kids while they are on spring break! Tomorrow we will visit some friends in the other part of the city. Friday we are going to the largest mall in our country! Saturday I will spend the day in the village with sisters.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Labels:
The Simple Women's Daybook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Powered by Blogger.


0 responses:
Post a Comment